Qualified, experienced and talented, the Ceba Project Management team will oversee your catering design assignment from start to finish.
With over 35 years of catering and catering design experience, our Project Managers oversee live projects to ensure every scheme is delivered on time and on budget. All hold current CSCS cards and are qualified Catering Food Service Professionals (CFSP).
At Ceba we demand very high standards from our Project Management Team. Their job is to deliver your food service project to the best of their abilities, managing every aspect of the process, and ensuring the job runs as smoothly as possible.
Our Project Management service includes:
- Liaising with the client to establish equipment and service and catering design requirements
- Attending briefing, pre-contract and site meetings
- Supporting, liaising and interfacing with construction contractors, architects and M&E consultants
- Managing a turn-key service where required
- Health and Safety management
- Providing method statements and risk assessments
- Supervising the installation and commissioning process
- Collating and presenting O&M manuals and warranty information to the client
- Finally, handing over the completed project to the client’s satisfaction
Alongside the Project Managers, the Project Admin Team is an integral part of our business, ensuring quotes and orders are processed and after sales care is maintained along with all incoming enquiries being dealt with promptly and efficiently.