A kitchen refurb for St James School along with beautifully re-designed staff and pupil dining rooms. We love the end result of this project.
Ceba Solutions were asked to undertake a kitchen refurb in St James School existing kitchen as well as a full refurb of their staff dining room & pupil dining room.
Challenges and how we achieved them.
- Re-designed the existing kitchen space.
- Upgraded the ventilation to meet new regulations
- Installed new building fabrication such as non-slip safety flooring, PVC wall cladding and a wipe clean suspended ceiling fitted with LED lighting.
- New Refrigeration system, fabrication & cooking equipment.
Staff Dining Room
- Created a single linear food service counter to encompass the full menu offering into one area.
- Fully decorated the dining room and added new furniture
Pupil Dining Room
- Located in a multi use gym space the design needed to be flexible & mobile
- Installed new mobile servery counters
- Installed new fixed dressers located around the dining room
- Finished the dining room refurbishment with new furniture
- Added new mobile waste recycling stations
- New tongue and groove call wall cladding
- Completely decorated throughout
Do you have a project in mind? Please feel free to get in touch to discuss your requirements.